Daniele Muscetta has created this great webcast to teach you about all the new features in SCOM 2012 SP1 RTM.
The video covers:
- How System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Operations Manager (SCOM) has added support for Windows Server 2012 and SQL Server 2012 which provides enhanced network & storage monitoring, including virtual fabric monitoring.
- How the topology has been simplified while monitoring on-premise and in the Windows Azure public cloud using new features like the Global Service Monitoring extensible dashboards.
- Azure SDK support, Linux/Unix authoring & new supported distributions including CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM) for improved application insight with WCF, MVC, .NET Windows services, IIS8 & JEE.
- Developer and operations (DevOps) integration by extending SCOM data to Visual Studio 2012 and Team Foundation Server 2012.