Are you getting this error when trying to install reporting?
Here are the steps to resolve it.
1. Check to User Permissions.
- Verify the user you are running the installer as is a member of the Operations Manager Administrators.
- Verify the user has sysadmin access to the database in SQL.
2. Check the SPN of the SDK Service.
3. Check the Operations Manager database.
– Go into SQL Enterprise Management Studio
– Expand Databases, OperationsManager, and Tables
– Right click on MT_ManagementGroup
– Click Open Table if you are using SQL Server 2005 or click Edit Top 200 Rows if you are using SQL Server 2008.
– Look at the Value in column SQLServerName_6B1D1BE8_EBB4_B425_08DC_2385C5930B04
– This should be the name of your operations manager database server. (If you ever moved your operations manager database to a new SQL server there is a chance that this step got missed.)