We believe that core to any monitoring system is the ability to send out accurate alerts. SCOM sends out many valuable alerts but will flood e-mail boxes and paging systems during maintenance windows. We set out to build a maintenance mode scheduler that anyone can quickly and easily use to prevent these floods of useless information.
- Easily access the new web based maintenance mode scheduler from any browser.
- End users will thank you at how easy it is to pick a computer, group, object, and even a subscription with a start time and end time. The app calculates the minutes for them and schedules a future maintenance window.
- Import a CSV containing a list of computers or groups for scheduled maintenance.
- Instant MM: Server and application admins can instantly place servers into maintenance during reboots and maintenance windows directly from the server without requiring admin privileges to the server.
- Instant MM can be called by a VB, PowerShell, or code from anywhere. This can be used to start and stop maintenance on any server for a specified amount of time. This makes it easy to integrate into your current change or software management process.
For SCOM 2012: Download
For SCOM 2016: Download
Schedule Windows Computers
This solution makes it easy for IT staff to put a server into maintenance mode without having to go to the SCOM console. On any server, the administrator can visit the SCOM 2016 Maintenance Mode Scheduler Instant MM website at http://yourMSserver/MMWeb/InstantMM.aspx
Create a shortcut on the desktop of the servers to make it even easier. This can be accomplished manually or by use SCCM, AD Group Policy or some other software deployment software
Dashboards Integrated Into The SCOM Console
“Its exactly what I need especially to provide admins not familiar with scom (and even those that are!) a quick and easy method of applying maintenance mode.”
“Great work I must say. This is by far the best MM tool for SCOM ever.”
“Thank you for the help and the great product.”
“PS. Great tool !”
“SCOM 2012 & Maintenance Mode: Finally Fixed!”Learn More