SCOM 2012 Maintenance Mode Scheduler 2 is an all new web based maintenance mode scheduler built from the ground up for SCOM 2012, SP1, and R2.
The new web based scheduler simplifies the process of scheduling maintenance mode for SCOM administrators and IT staff. You can easily schedule a computer group or any object to maintenance mode in seconds.
Once the app is installed and configured. All you need to do is visit the SCOM Maintenance Mode web page and select the computer, group or class object you want to schedule. Pick a start time, end time, and then click schedule; the app will automatically calculate the minutes for you.
New in Version 2
- Auditing of who and when a scheduled maintenance mode job is created
- New tool to easily secure and manage who has access to SCOM 2012 Maintenance Mode Scheduler
- Added Ability to Hide Tabs to simplify the tool using the new Administration Page
- Added Ability to enable and disable Schedule Jobs
- Removed other tasks from showing up on the Manage Page
- Minor bug fixes
[button link=”https://www.scom2k7.com/downloads/SCOM2012MMSchedulerV2.zip“]Download V2 Free Trial[/button]
Auditing of who and when a scheduled maintenance mode job is created.
New tool to easily secure and manage who has access to SCOM 2012 Maintenance Mode Scheduler
Added Ability to Hide Tabs to simplify the tool using the new Administration Page