New Features in Version 7
- CSV Server Import – Now you can schedule a list of Windows or Unix computers for Maintenance Mode using a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file.
- Intelligent Maintenance Mode – Before a computer or object is put into maintenance mode it is checked to see if it’s already in maintenance mode. If the existing maintenance window is longer then the new maintenance window, the existing window is kept.
- Unix/Linux Support for Immediate Maintenance Mode – Unix Admins can now use the MMNow page to immediately put servers into Maintenance Mode using a web browser or wget from a shell script.
- Management Servers in a Group are prevented from going into Maintenance Mode – If a group is scheduled for maintenance mode that contains Management Servers. The Management Servers are now skipped from going into Maintenance Mode.
- New Jobs Report Fixed – Some users were experiencing an issue where the MMScheduler box was grayed out. This has now been resolved.
- Improved permissions tool – It is now easier to grant new permissions as existing users and groups show up when the tool is opened.
- Improved Logging – Events are created when a Schedule Maintenance Job is run or when a user puts a server into maintenance mode immediately using MM Now
CSV Server Import
Unix/Linux Support for MMNow Page
Calling One Click MM using wget from a Unix/Linux Shell Script
Calling One Click MM using Invoke-WebRequest from PowerShell script on a Windows Computer
Invoke-WebRequest http://xOM01/MMweb/OneClick.aspx -UseBasicParsing