Dell silently released a updated MP back in October. It looks like a minor release but fixes some key problems.
Fixes and Enhancements
1) Added support for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 and System Center Essentials 2007.
2) Enhanced health drill down model in Diagram views from overall Dell Hardware health to individual hardware components.
3) Includes support for the latest versions of Dell OpenManage Server Administrator v5.2 (including the enhanced Storage Management Service 2.2).
4) Supports monitoring of Dell printers using SNMPv2
Version A02 changes:
– Release includes support for System Center Essentials 2007.
– Dell Management Pack code modified with fixes for removing debug events in the Operations Manager log. About time!! These were worthless
Version A01 changes:
– Documentation (Dell Management Pack functions with a reduced feature when the Management Server Action account has normal user privileges. This Account needs admin privileges only for DRAC discovery. When the account has normal privileges, Clear ESM Log task should be executed with a Power User or higher privileged account instead of the using the predefined Run As Account).
– No change in Dell Management Pack code.
Full Support Page: http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&releaseid=R168582&SystemID=PWE_2950&servicetag=&os=WNET&osl=en&deviceid=15333&devlib=0&typecnt=0&vercnt=3&catid=36&impid=-1&formatcnt=1&libid=36&fileid=229201